LEADERS SOLUTIONS, FOUNDED IN 2005, IS A MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM.
With offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel and Vienna.
Leaders Solutions AG
Anna Katharina Laederach
- Founder Leaders Solutions, Zurich
- Managing Partner Leaders Solutions, Zurich
- 15 years of experience as an entrepreneur
- 20 years of management experience in the private and public sector
- Speaks German, French, English, Italian
- Executive MBA International Management, Bern, Boston and Beijing
- Business Administration Engineer, BFH
- Philosophy and Management, University of Lucerne
- Secondary school teacher Phil I, University of Bern
It is important to me that our work is held to the highest standards and is done in a most precise way whilst preserving the well-being of people.
Send an email
+41 43 300 35 43
+41 79 816 52 71
Add to address book
QUALITY STANDARDS & REFERENCES
Quality standards & References
To ensure the highest quality standards, Leaders Solutions is committed to upholding the guidelines of the following organisations:
The professional association for Swiss business consultants (asco.ch).
The global executive search association. Membership is only granted after years of compliance with the quality and ethics standards set for the industry by the world association (aesc.org).
Swiss Assessment develops and formulates binding quality standards, enabling quality assurance on the part of assessment centre providers and operators (swissassessment.ch).
Process and project management at Leaders Solutions is regularly certified by the leading Swiss organisation for certification and evaluation services (sqs.ch).
We are and have been successfully active in the following sectors, associations and organisations. For reasons of discretion, we do not publish client names, but will be happy to provide more information upon request.
- Education and research
- Financial services
- Real estate
- Machinery, electrical and metal industry
- National regulatory authorities
- National and international business associations and organisations
- Public administration Federal, cantonal and municipal authorities
- Security and law enforcement agencies Federal, cantonal and municipal authorities
- Technology and ICT
- Transportation and construction companies
- Watches and jewellery